Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF01/VF02/VF04 - Check Net Value >=0

facundo_carmena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm trying to see which Exit can I use to check the net value at the moment of saving VF01, VF02 or VF04 (VF Package). I want to check if this value is 0 or negative.

Transactions: VF01, VF02 or VF04

Program: SAPMV60A

Package: VF

I already see the following Exit's at VF Package:

J_3RSINV

SDVFX001 Exit usuario línea cabecera en transferencia a Finanzas

SDVFX002 Exit usuario línea deudores en transferencia a Finanzas

SDVFX003 Exit usuario compensación caja en transferencia a Finanz

SDVFX004 Exit usuario línea cuentas mayor en transferencia a Fina

SDVFX005 Exit usuario provisiones en transferencia a Finanzas

SDVFX006 Exit usuario línea fiscal en transferencia a Finanzas

SDVFX007 Exit usuario: plan facturación en traspaso a Finanzas

SDVFX008 Exit usuario: tratamiento estructuras de transferencia S

SDVFX009 Factura: tratamiento de KIDNO (núm.referencia de pago)

SDVFX010 Exit de usuario: tabla de posiciones p.líneas de cliente

SDVFX011 Exit de usuario p.estructuras komkcv y kompcv

V05I0001 Exits de usuario para índice de factura

V05N0001 Exits de usuario p.imprimir factura vía procedimiento ES

V60A0001 Funciones de cliente en factura

V60P0001 Suministro de datos campo adicional a visualizar en list

V61A0001 Ampliación de cliente: determinación de precio

I also see in other discussion that someone told to use: USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP ( in RV60AFZC )

BUT at this moment Net value is not complete yet, so is not useful for the purpose that I need.

Please,

Anyone knows which exit can I use that, at the moment of verifying NET VALUE, it already has the value to check it, so I can tell the programmer to put the code inside that EXIT.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Will this link helps if you don't want to use incompletion log in the sales order?

Regards,

facundo_carmena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Experts,

I tried to use Exit SDVFX007 but it didn't work as i thought. I seems that in some point before this exit, VF01 is creating the internal number for the Invoice document.

I will try to find which exit is running before the creation of the internal number and with that I think the problem will be solved. If anyone knows which exit I can use for this matter, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thought exit userexit_save_document_prepare will help with the requirement, however per SAP OSS 1831486 - Use of form routine USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE the relevant data will be already passed to accounting during this exit.So this exit is of no use I think.

Why don't you try check the copy control routines for this? May be one of the item or header level routines can help with this.If the sales order carries any zero net value, then you can stop creating the billing document. This is just a suggestion as I am not sure whether you re-price at billing document level.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, why you are looking for exit when you have the option of incompletion log.  Set the incompletion log for VBAP-NETWR and set that procedure to the sale order type so that while creating billing, if the value is zero, accounting document won't be generated.

G. Lakshmipathi

facundo_carmena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your response, I already thought about doing that but the thing is that at item level the customer will have a position that can be negative and other one that will be positive, that's why I can't use the incompletion log at item level, I need to check NETWR at VBAK.

I will try first with the exit that Raul recommend me and will give you guys the feedback later, if it worked or not.

Regards,

Facundo.

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Facundo

You can check SDVFX007 User exit: Billing plan during transfer to Accounting & SDVFX008. The first should resolve the issue i.e. before transferring to accounting to can put your check.

Regards

Rahul