cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create an email activity for several email addresses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to everyone,

I want to create an email activity, that sends the email to several mail addresses.

I don't want to use email addresses that are assigned to Business Partners.

In the repossitory Explorer I found an example in the documentation of the email activity.

In the example there is an asignment of the PartyID to the MailToParty:

elEmailPartyTo.PartyKey.PartyID.content = "8000000000";

instEmail.MessageToParty.Create(elEmailPartyTo);

Does anyone know, if I can explicitly define the recipients mail address, without defining a Party?

The use case is, that our customer wants to send documents via mail and he needs to transfer the documents to mail addresses, that might not be stored on a Business Partner.

He wants to enter the mail-addresses comma separated in a Text Field, like you can do it in your mail Clients.

For example:

Send Mail To:           max.mustermann@mail.at; Susi.mueller@mail.com;

It would be great, if someone could help me with that.

Kind regards,

Christine Toblier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

the "MessageToParty" node of an email activity has a multiplicity 0 to n.

So you can define more than one MessageToParty nodes in one request (one for each receiver):

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer!

The problem is that I want to send the email to receipients that are not stored as a Party in ByD.

I need to directly enter the email address. I was not able to create an email activity without a valid partyKey. Do you have an idea how to do that?

I was able to create an email for several receipients with the new email functionality that is described in one of the links from Mithun. Now I am having problems to attach my custom form as PDF to that kind of email. I don't know how to create an attachment of type AP.PlantinumEngineering.Attachment of one of my custom forms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

Please check below blog:

I hope this will be helpful to you.

Regards,

Mithun