cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Log History for Engineering Record Header Data & Change items in PLM WUI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the Engineering Record,We have an option to get change log for header status in the additional functions.

In the same way ,I need to show a log history for all the header data & the Change Items( for Recipe,Specification,Material ,Material BOM & Etc ).For this a new custom function will be added to Additional Functions and it should give the detail like below template.

I could see Change Logs in SRMPROTOCOL Table and Tcode RMPS_AUDIT but they do not show old value and new value for any other fields except for Engineering Record status.
Is there any Configuration for the same ? Please help me out..

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Mahendran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mahesh_madhavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking for the same. Any SAP provided change history available for 'Change Items'?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Mahesh

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh

may be check

Recipe Development on PLM Web UI - Logistics - SAP Library

What can we assuem? If SAP has done a "good" job than changes should be part of table CDHDR/CDPOS; if so: you need "only" to know the "object type"

E.g. report RSSCD110 is one of the "central" SAP reports (e.g. )

or

You need to know the "Change doc object" (in last example it is QPRUEFLOS); i have no idea if there is an "own" object (but could be)

Check e.g.

Evaluating and Printing Change Documents - Master Recipes (PP-PI-MD) - SAP Library

For specifications in "clasic" EHS object type is "ESSUB"

C.B.

mahesh_madhavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

Thanks for your quick reply. I did try to find out the change doc object for a PLM ECR Change Item. But I couldn't find anything in the system. Looks like this is not available.

Still trying to dig out the history of changes...

Thanks,

Mahesh

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh

"item" ar in most cases "subobjects". E.g. as explainy: BANF is used in purchase requisition to "Log" chnages

You have two options: a.) get in touch with ABAPer; the perosn should analyse the code which is used to retrive the data to be shwon in WebUI

or b.) you can look for data in the CDHDr tabels (or using the report as explained) using "date", "Userid" etc. You can always assume that there are "logs" (this is rue for SAP MM, SAP SD etc.)

C.B.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendran

I can provide only input on "EHS classic" logic. Any change is written in some tables. In EHS classic you have options to displays these without programming. E.g.

Link: Improvement Finder

could be of interest. As well:

and: Documentation and Evaluation of Recipe Changes - Master Recipes (PP-PI-MD) - SAP Library

May be this helps as a starting point

C.B.