Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting error when change variables in BPC 10.1 Embedded model

victor_sales
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are building a planning project with SAP BPC 10.1 Embedded version with SAP BW 7.4 SP09 with Hana database, and we are finding several errors when we want to transfer and save data from EPM for Excel (SP22 Patch 1 .NET 4)

Our environment have next version applications:

We have an issue when we apply format with EPM formatting sheet. We have a report with key figures in columns and we are defining format for each one in "Dimension Member/Property Formatting" zone:

When we change variables values, this format doesn't work. I need to active the EPMFormattingSheet and refresh the report to solve it.

I didn't find any post and SAP note about it. Someone have any idea to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Victor Sales

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

cecilia_petersson2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

It looks like you're having Priority to Row Format set. Try to change to Priority to Columns.

/Cecilia

gajendra_moond
Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure if you have selected EPMFormatting Sheet under Sheet Options--> Formatting.

Refresh your report/template after selecting it.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

"When we change variables values, this format doesn't work. I need to active the EPMFormattingSheet and refresh the report to solve it." - Can you explain the sequence of events?

You change the format on the formatting sheet and what? The report will not change the format without refresh...

Vadim

Ankur_Jain
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

This doesn't seem to be an issue.

Whenever you apply some format using format sheet for the first time, you have to activate the EPM formattingsheet and refresh your template. Once you save the report to server after refresh it will have the same formatting next time you open it.

It will remain when next time you will change the value (data). 

Regards,

Ankur