Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to consume OData in Android Studio

vishnucta
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new-bee to SMP 3.0 recently i worked out something in integration gateway and i was successful after many interesting discussion i had in this community.

Now i started exploring in Android SDK for SMP and i am stuck with Consuming OData Service using android SDK. I Reffered tutorials provided by Former Member .

Below i have attached the screen for the error i am facing . I am getting the error after pressing Next in the Login Page.(I am using MAF Login Page.)

This is how my Android studio Project structure look like.I am following Documents Based on Eclipse.I dont know the proper way of doing it in Android Studio.I am Imported Online API as Eclipse Project into the Studio.

Regards,

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudiapacheco
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

It seems the activities in your manifest are not well defined. Look at the activities highlighted in red by Android Studio. Your problem may be that Android Studio is not finding the activities.

I cannot see the java package where these activities reside, but make sure it's consistent in your manifest.

Best regards,

Claudia

vishnucta
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Former Member,

Mee too felt the same thats the reason i attached the screen of Maniest file.I Just imported the project that i got from git repo.And i followed the migration steps as u mentioned in ur tutorial.

I got the Login Page in my Device.And i think that the Layout highlighted in RED are for the offline scenario i think,i am not sure.

I made sure that i didnt make any mistake while importing the Eclipse Project

NB:I dint make any change(Deletion or addition) in the project that i cloned from the Git Repo.

Sorry that i have mentioned the wrong document.I faced issue not in on-boarding.

this is the document i followed.

Regards,

Vishnu

vishnucta
Active Participant
0 Kudos

At last i successfully deployed the app in my device.

I configured wrong Backend URL in the Application.

I wud like to know in which file com.sap.flight is configured????

Thanks to for the her response.

Regards,

Vishnu

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

The app name is defined under appsettings.java class (..online/services/appsettings.java).

Regards,Midhun

SAP Technology RIG

vishnucta
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks .

Regards,

Vishnu