cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Request Lines in SAP CRM Service Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am configuring SAP CRM Service Contract process in SAP CRM EhP3. I am trying to enable the Billing Request Line functionality in Service Contract.

I created a Service contract as copy of SC and created item category as a copy of SCN. Initially to test the waters and start with baby steps, I configured Billing Request Items and it was working smooth. Now we want to activate Billing Request Line functionality. I deleted the old item categories and created new item categories as a copy of SCN again, with one minor change in 3rd level customising of Item category, in the field Schedule Billing I selected option Y: Billing Request Lines.

Apart from above configuration, I ensure following things are applicable like

With lean billing activated, billing plan information is stored as BRLs in segment BILLREQ_I (as opposed to BRIs, which are stored in segment ORDERADM_I). This segment is currently defined only for object type BUS2000137 (service contract item) in table CRMC_OBJ_ASSI_I, I assign it to object type BUS2000176 (sales contract item) as well. The Periodic Billing Plan is assigned at header level.

After all the changes, my service contract Billing plan assignment block is not breaking the amount populated in the header netvalue to the Billing request lines, it is displaying value as Zero in all the lines.

Many thanks,

Anup Bansal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I think you have work on BADI to create/change billing request lines.

spro-crm-transactions-basic settings-billing plan-badis-create/change billing request lines.

The below url link might help you, please go through it.

help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp01/helpdata/en/a5/4ab301355a466daf85bbf9f0b61034/frameset.htm

Regards,

Maddy