cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loading transaction data from bi to bpc , periodic and ytd

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to load periodic balances for P&L accounts and YTD values for BS accounts from BI 0FIGL_C10 cube. Can anyone give me some idea. how can i achieve this, shall we change anything in mapping section of transformation. pls suggest.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarkPBurke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This is covered in a free rapid deployment solution from SAP called Extended Financial Planning.  The G/L Financial Planning model includes sample transformation and conversion files and all docentation and BW add on objects.   This RDS includes a UJBR file (free) you can restore and in a matter of minutes have the baseline model to explore.  SAP Service Marketplace - SAP Extended Financial Planning.

This RDS is best practice to load data from SAP ERP via BW object per your requirement.

I am back in office July 21 and you can contact me for any details.   mark.p.burke@sap.com

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

you can load data as you load normally do, because P&L account works periodically and BS account always work like YTD format.

The values stored in AST and LEQ account are always YTD, irrespective of the storage type of your model

Please go through below Doc.

How Data Values are Derived in BPC | SCN

Hope this will clear your doubt.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks,

Yes, the Acctype behaviour is fine , but my question is What should I map  in my transformation file Signeddata=0BALANCE  or 0Sales( debit or credit balace) or how can i give mapping here.

Shall i use any keyfigure or condition for this.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You cam load 0Balance.

In Mapping section use Signeddata=0balance.