cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Update in CRM to Flow to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have come across a scenario where ECC is the leading system and the Customers created in ECC are flowing to CRM using the Customer_Main Adapter Object. The Adapter Object BUPA_MAIN has also been run in R3AS but the Destination is pointing to GroupWare System.

Now the ask is to change the customer details in CRM and the same should update in ECC system. How can I achieve this? Any suggestions on this.

I have already created "All Business Partner" Subscription for the R/3 Site. So now when I change anything in CRM, in SMW01 i can see BUPA_MAIN BDoc type sending it to 2 Sites- one to GroupWare and other TO R/3 site. But the R/3 has error as "The ASSERT condition was violated".

Can anyone help me in this scenario?

Thanks

Niket

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue was resolved because of the PPO was not active in the ECC for Error Handling.

Thanks,

Niket.

0 Kudos

Hi Meghasyam,

Many problems can lead to this error "The ASSERT condition was violated".
One of the common root causes is following note.
Would you please check following note and make sure you have maintained it correctly ?

1906933 - The ASSERT condition was violated

If this note is not the root cause,

please provide the dump details which is occured in your ECC system.
At least, please provide dump file header data and call stack of this dump.

Best Regards & Thanks

Dean Yan
Support Engineer
SAP AGS Product Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niket,

You have to do the required setting in the CRM Admin Console using the transaction SMOEAC.

1 . Create an R3
site

2. Create a publication with the BUPA_MAIN replication object.

3. Create s subscription for the publication created in step 2.

Please see the below link for more details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/76/04b3f1439745b2aef5b97d58f4ac74/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joydeep,

Thanks for the reply. But I have already tried that and the queue is stuck in SMQ2(outbound queues) of CRM system with status as SYSFAIL. when we go into detail, the error is due to "ASSERT Condition is violated" which in fact produces a dump in the Corresponding ECC system. and the queue in SMW01 stays as YELLOW(Intermediate).

Is there any Config missing for sending the BP changes from CRM to ECC?

i should remind you that currently, in the system, the BP is coming from ECC and the ask is to setup in such a way any changes done in BP from CRM system should update the same to ECC system.

hope you will find it informative enough to assist me.

Thanks

Niket