cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to suppress this ERROR row?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a basic BEx against an infocube and came across this ERROR value from the highlighted row depicted in the attached screenshot. Anyone have any ideas on how to remove the ERROR value and suppress BAG?

I tried AAO workflow Measures>General Format> Without Currency/Unit but it did not work.

Background:

AAO 1.3.5.2288

BW 7.4

Thanks for your time!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi carter,

go to the query designer,

take characteristic for unit into columns, probably also the characteristic for currency

set both char in display properties to "not shown".

regards

Cornelia

Former Member
0 Kudos

This did not work. SS attached.

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the result now in the query?

also check the data records where you see this ERROR, probably the unit or curr is missing and you need to include it into data records.

if all of this does not help and you want to see a report without any units and currencies, you should either use key figures that are not connected to units and currencies, or you make calculacted key figures for each basisc key figure in your query and put a NODIM(..) around each one.

regards

Cornelia

Former Member
0 Kudos

0Currency was not loaded.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Carter,

Please check your formula in query designer, as this error will come when you are performing calculations between two different unit.

Thanks

Vijayendra

0 Kudos

Hi Carter,

Initially I can tell you that you are with an Analysis for Office 1.3 version that is quite old.

My first suggestion is to upgrade it to the last delieverd version (1.4.12).

By second, this ERROR comes from the backend. By my understand this is not a AO formula so you will need to change on the backend to fix on the front end.

Thanks,

Diego Ferrary

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carter - Diego is right on both counts; look to make the currency/unit display settings back in the BEx Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like when I run the analysis view in 2.0SP3, I receive attached UoMs but still the ERROR.