cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO allows PGR if PO blocked under GTS Legal control only, SPL and Embargo are released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

During goods receipt posting through transaction MIGO, system allows me to post GR for below case.

PO blocked for GTS Legal Control but it is released for Embargo and SPL (we have implemented Compliance Management object only).

Under same condition, system does not allow to post GR through transaction VL32N.

Before plug In upgrade from 7.1 to 9.1, system never allowed to post GR through both transactions (MIGO and VL32N),even if PO blocked for Legal control only.

One more point : If PO is blocked under Embargo or SPL, transaction MIGO does not allow GR posting.

Could you please help me to understand why SAP has different behaviour for same GTS block in different transaction after new plug in update.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Could you please let me know which SP you are with GTS10.1?

You might need to check whether below notes if not installed.

Best regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the reply.

But I don’t think this is technical issue, it seems SAP has purposely designed it like that. What I would like to know is what is the business logic behind allowing GR when referenced to PO but restricting it when referenced to Inbound delivery.

Currently we are working on ECC 6.0 with Plug in version SLL_PI 900_600 and GTS 10.0.

I will explain the scenario in detail.

We have created one PO which is blocked for Legal Control only (no block for SPL and Embargo)

Scenario 1 -

When you post Goods receipt using MIGO transaction with reference to PO. System will allow to post goods receipt even if PO is blocked due to License checks. It will restrict only if PO is blocked due to SPL and Embargo.I have already posted the Goods receipt with reference to PO and again reversed it.

Scenario 2 -

When you post Goods receipt using MIGO transaction with reference to Inbound delivery. System will restrict post goods receipt if PO is blocked in GTS due to any reason (including License check). I am not sure why message does not refers to GTS though it is blocked due to GTS.

Scenario 3 -

When you post Goods receipt using VL32N transaction with reference to Inbound delivery. System will restrict post goods receipt if PO is blocked in GTS due to any reason (including License check). Here system issues the correct message.

From Technical perspective I can see the this behavior is due to logic written in METHOD -  ‘if_ex_sll_pi_mm0a_transfer~customs_doc_status_get’.

In this method system processes the result of function module ‘/SAPSLL/CD_STATUS_GET’ based on the scenario as I explained above.

My question is why does GR is allowed when GR posted via MIGO with reference to PO even though PO is blocked due to legal control. And why does it restricts when we post GR from VL32N or MIGO with reference to inbound delivery.

If I consider the logic that goods are physically received in the warehouse so we have to accept that though we don’t have the required Licenses but same will be the situation when we use inbound delivery then why restrict it.

Hope this clarifies my question.

Thanks,

Pradeep

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

This is technical issue. Business logic is quite simple : In general, if PO is blocked, GR should not be possible.

However, this issue could be more complex if you have PO with 2 line items

Line 10 item blocked by any service(e.g. SPL)

Line 20 item released by any service(e.g. SPL)

If you create GR based on PO ( including both line item 10 & 20), this should not be possible.

If you create GR based on only line item 20, this should be possible.

If you create GR based on only line item 10, this should not be possible.

Well, this issue should already be solved by below notes, please apply and check 🙂

2165990 - Goods receipt not possible with reference to two purchase order

2111316 - Goods recipet cannot be posted for inbound delivery reference more than one purchase order

2092332 - No GTS check included in standard BAPI BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

2081694 - Blocked purchase order still can create invoice verification

Best regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

Issue will get resolved with note 2081694 (Blocked purchase order still can create invoice verification).

Thanks a lot for help to resolve the issue.

Pradeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

FM /SAPSLL/CD_STATUS_GET is getting called under MIGO while doing the PGR same case with VL32N.

In older version of SAP - Under FM:  /SAPSLL/CD_STATUS_GET another FM CALL FUNCTION 'SLL_LEG_CDPIR3_001'   is being called to get the value for flag CUSRV_r3 lsmes_r3, idxrc_r3.

Once the FM executed ,  code control checks whether the doc should be blocked for PGR or not.

However in case of ECC once the FM executes there is call for BADI MM0A,then it checks  whether the doc should be blocked  PGR or not.

This is the point where the flags are getting cleared and document is not able to get the GTS status.

Please check this. This should have been the case for all the blocks.

But  you need to check why system is blocking the GR incase of Embargo or SPL.