cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As of July 2015, is it possible to do outlook integration with Office 365?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

As of July 2015, is it possible to do outlook integration with Office 365? Is GW Connector 7.0 still required?

I am confused with information about installation of Groupware Connector 7.0. We are using SAP CRM 7.0 EhP 3. My client has Outlook with Office 365. We are about to implement Outlook Integration between CRM and Exchange.

We found the following conflicts in the documents and would really like to check with SAP to clarify:

1. In the document “Groupware Connector 7.0 Installation Guide” (version 1.7 released on 23 June 15) Page 8 mentioned “You must install the groupware connector and the Microsoft Exchange Server in the same domain (same domain concept is not applicable in an Office 365 landscape).” Also in Page 11 (2.4 Groupware Connector Landscape), it mentioned  The following figure shows correct and incorrect approaches to building the groupware connector landscape (not applicable in an Office 365 landscape): This makes us understand Office 365 landscape is not applicable for Connector 7.0.

2. In the meantime, there are documents from SAP said Office 365 is applicable for Connector 7.0 installation e.g. Note 2083282 or link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/4c/987f5114825905e10000000a44538d/frameset.htm

Could you please help clarifying whether Connector 7.0 can be installed in Office 365 landscape, and please suggest for installation guide?

So is outlook integration (e-mail, account, task, appointment) between SAP CRM 7.0 EhP3 and Office 365 possible as of now (2015)? If so, could you please suggest how?

Thanks!!

Theerapong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Theerapong.

Yes, Office 365 can be integrated with SAP. In our company we have implemented that.

Basically, yo have to do the following steps (all of steps are in the customizing guide):

- Create an administrator account in Office 365 server, to use in your Connector Server

- Configure your Connector Server

- Make the configurations in your SAP CRM Server (the sites, the Groupware Role, assign the roles to the users, validate that all users have email)

Best Regards,

Renzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Renzo

Could you please let me know which Customising guide you mention about? Can you let me know how to get the file?

Regards

Theerapong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Theerapong,

You can download the guide in the market place.

Best Regards,

Renzo.