Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best way to deal with the big transaction by using DI API

vinayhatwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am stucking in some transactional issue from a couple of week, I am having a logic which creates AR invoices in a loop, everything is written in a transaction bvecause it is updating some UDTs in between the row price/discount/tax calculation. In big invoices i am having approx 1000 of rows to create AR invoice.

If I run this process to create AR invoice, it is taking about 30 minutes time to create an invoice, At the same time if any user is trying to connect add-on to the same company database it hangs untill this 30 minute process is completed.

Is there any resolution for this problem? I want to know the best way to deal with the large DI API transaction.

I can not use xml here because i am here updating some of the tables row by row, otherwise xml would be best solution for it.

Thanks

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay

I believe you posted your query in an incorrect SCN Space. All SCN Spaces have an Overview tab that describes what the Space "supports". In this case:

From your query, I don't even know if it concerns any SAP products, so I cannot suggest a different Space for you to post to.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter