cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical and horizontal Scrollbar on ITSmobile on ALV Grid problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have created a screen layout, converted to html template to display the same on ITSmobile. Screen has a text field with input option. In this field i scan the barcode and on the basis of scanned field data comes in alv grid display. For me ALV grid initially comes fine without horizontal/vertical scroll. But as soon as i scan, alv grid ( has 4 columns)  is populated based on scanned field and it's width on ITSmobile increases because of data. Becasue of this horizontal and vertical scrollbar starts coming. Is there any option to get rid of this?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Vinit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

Yes. You can avoid the scroll bars by fixing the width of the itsmobile "body" of the screen to a certain width and height (in pixels usually it is 320 * 240 for RF scan gun device).

So, in the template generated for the screen you can do modifications in the HTML code to apply styling or fixing element alignments / sizing issues. If you give a class="MobileBody" for the body tag in your template and define the properties of this class in the CSS file (MIME repository) with a fixed height and width, the scroll bars will not appear. However, you might have to define a fixed size for a <Table> tag as well (or in your case, the respective tag for the ALV grid) in order to show all the data there is, on your screen.

To learn how to define the height and width using CSS and HTML modification of code you can refer to document: and thread Customizing standard ITS template.

Let me know.

Regards.

Answers (0)