cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Clarification for rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moderator,
One of Blog has been rejected with a comment that- "There are lots of document and information already available in SCN on this."
I have searched a lot on the same & found nothing but unanswered questions on this topic. There are some answers posted on the questions but some are vague & some are not even correct.There are some documents on DTP with a little explanation on the concepts. I still feel a need for perfect dedicated document/Blog on this concept.
Try and search on yourself & you might find like below-

Please find below screen shot:-

You can only find unanswered questions. Kindly, review it again & re-consider. I want to share knowledge, have healthy discussions & fill the gaps if possible to some extent in SCN .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting your reply......

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

Firstly, Please do not cross-post.

About the blog rejection, I still hold the same opinion. Please have a look at below links.

Creating Data Transfer Processes - Business Intelligence - SAP Library

The same also holds good for your other documents.

For Ex: http://scn.sap.com/community/data-warehousing/blog/2015/06/27/modes-of-data-processing-in-dtp

Pravender

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the first link you posted:
On SCN as such every concept of SAP BI/BW is already explained on the website. Still SCN promotes writing blogs for the sake of one thing that people generally do not get everything from one source. Also, I accept that the link you posted explains it all but do you think everyone gets it? To make things simple & understandable was my moto.

In the other document link you posted, I hope you have read my blog content and then compared. Because the intention might be same but the writing, readability & simplicity of document for better understanding is important.

I am unhappy with your comment. No one writes a blog with a know that it has already been written. I saw posts that is why I invested my time and effort.

For last, the other blog of mine was approved by a moderator. He must have read it & might have find it neat.

Pravender
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did read your blog.

Could you please tell me what was additionally covered in your blog, which is not covered as part of links I referenced in my previous reply? There are many more threads/documents available on this topic.

SCN is a knowledge platform and is for sharing knowledge. But please do not confuse this with something repeated info.

Topics like DTP extraction mode, Modes of DTP process, Package Size are all too basic and have been covered by multiple information sets. Just imagine if everyone start coming up with the same argument of simplicity, readability and neatness, then we will have hundreds of blogs only on topics like Infoobject.

Hope it helps,

Pravender