cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KNVA table data (unloading points) from SAP R/3 to SAP CRM.

Himayatullah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Request your inputs here. I am trying to bring customer unloading points (KNVA table) data from SAP R/3 to SAP CRM. This table is already added under standard adapter object but it is not pushed to CRM system. How can we get the same.

Any inputs would be helpful.

BR/Himayat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himayat,

Do you mean the calendar is not replicated or the unloading point text is not replicated?

Please note that in standard, only the calendar value of unloading point can be replicated as goods receiving hours in CRM. The text of unloading point cannot be replicated to CRM.

If you want the unloading point text to be replicated to CRM, you can do enhancement using user exit DE_EIOUT in ECC.

Best Regards,

Ellen

Himayatullah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for your response. Yes I needed unloading point text(ABLAD) and I followed the same approach by doing enhancment using user exit DE_EIOUT. Now I have the required data in BAPIMTCS on CRM side. I created a Ztable using AET to populate these unloading point text along with BP details.

But this table was created using AET approach and it got created with RECORD_ID,PARENT_ID,OBJECT_ID.

PARENT_ID and OBJECT_ID we can populate with BP partner GUID but how can we populate RECORD_ID with a GUID from the custom enhancement(mapping function module) on CRM side?

Thanks & Regards

Himayat.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Himayat,

The KNVA table is in the object CUSTOMER_MAIN, so you could run initial load or request load for object CUSTOMER_MAIN to load the data in table KNVA.

If the data in KNVA still could not be loaded to CRM, please provide more information about what kind of problem you are facing.

Thanks very much.

Best regards,

Julin Xin