Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking WBS element in normal settled asset in time dependent

former_member258732
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

We are facing the issue while running the depreciation ....issue is wbs element is picking in time dependent tab in settled asset

due to this we are not able to run the depreciation because there are two cost objects in time dependent 1) cost centre 2) WBS.

my doubt is : why the system picking the wbs element in the normal asset even after settling from AUC .

please suggest what need to done to resolve this ....

Thanks,

Anji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me, in T-Code ACSET you have to select the cost carrying object as Cost Center and Internal order for Depreciation Posting Run and not select the WBS Element as cost carrying object. By this the WBS element in the Asset master will become statistical and the cost center will become actual cost carrying object. By this system will post Depreciation for in cost carrying object cost center.

Regards,

Malhar.

former_member258732
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Malahr Jain,

Thank for reply n thank all for suggestions..

Yes we have maintained WBS as account assignment in ACSET to post dep which is wrongly calculated on AUC asset and later on we reserved dep.

now we are facing the problem for recent creted assets we are getting cost centre and wbs element in time dependent tab ...

i will check remove the account assignment in wbs ACSET for this company code.

will let you know if it is working..

Thanks,

Anji.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the assets Class if you have given as investment measures and while creating the project CJ20N system will automatically create the assets  master for the WBS.

check your configuration settings .

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the asset master, whether WBS element has maintained in it. If you do not want to post to WBS, then remove it. Otherwise system will post to WBS.

Regards,

Mukthar