cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Composer

0 Kudos

After the weekend patch release by Microsoft, my Visual Composer stopped working. It was so far doing good with Chrome and IE tab extension. What to do now? How can I make it work again. The summer session is finishing fast, and I need desperately to make VC work again.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mark_moshkovich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please open OSS message and provide a HTTP connection to your system.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

This is the link to VC if this is what you are asking: User Management, SAP AG

mark_moshkovich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please open an OSS message for this issue.

We will process it with priority.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to enter an OSS message, but do not have the authorization to do that.

VC indicates that the "Index is missing or bad" when trying to create or open a VC model, if that helps.

I can provide a Customer number if you need one.

mark_moshkovich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have agreement with SAP, you or your colleague should be able to create OSS message.

kakoli bandyopadhyay provided the link to your VC, but I cant logon without uid/pwd.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Take LUS15-133 and SAP4US as your id and pwd.

mark_moshkovich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. When logging to your VC, I was forced to change the password. The new password for user 'LUS15-133' is'abcd1234'

2. I was able to create and deploy the model without any problems. This is the link:

http://portal1.cob.csuchico.edu:50000/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/mmmdc_impl/mm1

3. Probably, the problem is in your environment. May, you can try to set or reset Compatibility View  settings in your IE.

4. I think it is impossible to process this issue in CSN. Kindly find a way to create OSS message.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

yes, of course, in our environment. It all worked well till microsoft pushed a lot of updates into our system. Now, when we login, we see the shot below. We have asked uscchico - where our server is loacted to create an oss. let's see how many days they take to create that message. For me, since I am teaching a summer class, time is running out fast. Thanks much, looks like we need another patch from MS to fix this issue. Kakoli

mark_moshkovich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see you are trying to run the Visual composer storyboard in the Chrome - it is supported just for IE.

Sure, after modeling and deploying, you can run VC application in both browsers.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

I am using Chrome and the IE tab extension. Also tried IE in compatibility view, it's the same result. Browser is not the issue.

mark_moshkovich
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok. Try to create OSS message.

0 Kudos

csuchico created one for us. Thanks.

mark_moshkovich
Participant
0 Kudos

Please close the discussion.