cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of Copies from Quality to Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done Transport of Copies to Quality from Development by defining in the traget system in Development.

Now Transport of Copies didn't reflect in the Production System of the import buffer of production system.

Now how do i release the TOC request from Quality to production.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183707
Participant
0 Kudos

When you release the request that time only it came in next system.

like when you releases from quality then only reflect and import it into production.

When we have more than 2 Transport request to move from devlopment systemto quality system. We combine all Transport requests in one single TOC. Speciallly if we want all Transports to move together into production system (without knowing any order). Sometime we have changed more than 2 objects and moved to quality system for testing, later we got issue in one of the object and again we did some changes that time we can create TOC and include oldTransport request.One TOC is enough to move all changes to Production.

1 option: go in production system and use Tcode: STMS_IMPORT and import this request into production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a new transport in development----> include objects of TOC and move the transport from DEV to QA and PRD.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Indranil,

Please check the following point:-

Transports of Copies and Relocations - Software Logistics - SAP Library

I hope this clarifies your doubts

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, how do i transport from Quality to Production.

Without using the Soultion Manager.

Thanks in adavnce.

bhargav_bhatt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to stms_import in production system

Then goto extra --> other request --> Add

Provide the request number.

It ll be added to production system import buffer.

Regards

Bhargav Bhatt