cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I run rvkred09, always get the log of "object requested is currently locked by user xxx "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

we have sap and fscm together, now our business users ask for automatically credit check for order and delivery, so we find the standard credit check report rvkred09, but when we test this report, we met a problem, I often met the log of "object requested is currently locked by user xxx ", xxx means the current user who are runing this report, actually this user didn't do any other operation in sap at that moment.

and those order and delivery with this log will not be update by credit check, but they should be updated. how can I solve this problem, who can help me?

please see the enclosed picture.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AntonFarenyk
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although there is no screen-shot attached, please see OSS 42145 - Check credit SD documents in background

It says about RVKRED09 “...The report should be started in the background and take the reports RVKRED06 and 08 into account during selection, which means for example that the blocked documents do not have to be selected since these have already been processed by RVKRED06....”.

Regards