cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FI_AR_4 Enhancement with fields from BSID & BSAD tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to Enhance 0FI_AR_4 Data source to include field MWSKZ from BSID & BSAD tables, Based on the SAP Help document 0FI_AR_4 Data source is based on BSID & BSAD tables.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2f/ea8953d7363d58e10000000a174cb4/frameset.htm

Can you please update steps included to enhance the data source to include field MWSKZ from BSID & BSAD tables….do I need to write any user exit.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add in Ram's reply.

1. You will have to go to structure DTFIAR_3 and find include 'CI_BSID' (it should be in bottom).

2. Double click that and create the structure. Add the new field as 'MWSKZ '. Remember do not add Z in front of it. It must be same as the field what you have in table BSID/BSAD.

3. Then go to RSA6 and uncheck both check boxes - Unhide and 'Field Only known at Exit'. Caution: if you leave both of these fields as checked you will not get data in BW for this field. Both fields must be unchecked.

No ABAP coding is required.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

One minor typing error instead of enhancing  0FI_AR_4 I have to enhance 0FI_AP_4 extractor.

from the above  and I am facing issues

step 1 I appended CI_BSIK in DTFIAP_3

Step 2:included MWSKZ field in CI_BSIK

Step 3:

In RSA6 the field is not visible

RSA3 of the extractor shows the field but its not pulling any data even tough data available in source tables

Please help

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated structure and data sources properly?

at RSA6 - Have you scroll down, if RSA3 showing then  RSA6 also will shown added field.

At RSA3 - which mode you ran data source? full or delta?

Can you try to debug  at RSA3 , use full mode.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved...incorrect activation.

Thanks for all the help...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't need any code here. because required field is from data source base table.

So you can just add required field to data source and later at RSA6 un-select hide and field known in exit  options.

After that you can try to run data source at RSA3 and see the data for added fields.

if that works then replicate your data source into bw and continue with rest of the actions at bw side.

Thanks