cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Bank Details( IT0009)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is their anyway we can configure 80 % of one of the three gross  earnings ( salary, dependency allowance or goods and services) to be deposited into a local bank in a country office  which is different from the main bank in Headquarters. SAP typically looks at net when deciding what percentage to apply, but the client wants to deposit a percentage of one of three gross earnings mentioned above. Please let me know how this can be configured.

Thanks,

Shilpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AshishBhati
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

Did you try IT0011 external transfers? Just try your business requirement with this Infotype. You might need to do few config settings to bring your wage type applicable for this Infotype and also payee key i.e. your local bank to appear in the drop down. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

The External transfer infotype does not have field to enter a percentage of gross salary to be deposited into secondary bank. The client wants to deposit 20% of gross earnings into main bank and 80% of it into a local bank . please let me know how this can be configured through standard way or customization is required.

Thanks,

Shilpa