cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS MIRO in PO Reference Delivery confirmation Layout displaying unwanted fields

0 Kudos

In ITS While MIRO posting after providing PO details in PO Reference Layout(selected as delivery confirmation).

It shows unwanted line item coloumn are displaying which is not available in SAP GUI when compare which WEB GUI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

MIRO seems to have its own way of editing/displaying variants (SAP note 315586).

In WEBGUI the correct approach is using the approach from SAP note 928947 (and reference SAP note 896935).

Thank you,

Cris

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just two suggestions (just in case):

1.- check transaction OLMRLIST

2.- check table ESDUS

Best regards,

Pablo

0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

We are not resizing table width to zero, we do not have issue in SAP GUI ,it is displaying properly

We dont have issue with SAP GUI, when we execute through WEB GUI (ITS) it displayes unwanted coloumns.

SAP GUI

PFA.

For Web GUI check earlier image.

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As MIRO does not use the regular table approach, i.e. there is no button to edit the table settings in the top right corner, then it seems that the issue is within MIRO

Regards,

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let us know your SAP version and Kernel info?

Also, when you expand one of those does it show a proper description? I mean, they can just be a few of the columns moved to the left from the right in the table.

0 Kudos

Hi,

But the doesn't want display those fileds,because it is not displaying in SAP GUI as compared with WEB GUI(ITS)

Kernal details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, if those are valid fields and not just some distortion, then you can just customize your table control view to show only the fields that you want to show.

But anyway, it seems the issue may be in the values stored in table TCVIEW. You may refresh your display variant by following note:

372776 - MIRO, MIR6: Display variants are not created or incorrect

Also, you may check out note 211163 - Table view control: Problems with display variants and the related ones given under it.

Let me know.