cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR13 with SP14 - Text display problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I am new into this discussion sections of the website.. First I would like to apologize for my english, it's not my first language.

I am using Crystal Report with VS2013 to make my own little applications I use daily for my job !

Today I opened Visual Studio 2013 to edit an existing report I made like months ago and the textfield and also all the database field are showing not correctly and makes every fields size too large..

Check screenshots for more informations: (Sorry if its in french ) but you can clearly see the display problem.. and of course the display problem also occurs in my applications.. all reports are now under this style..

Result in application : The textfield is suppose to show "Téléphone / Fax" but since my problem appears, the word FAX is not showing anymore.

This is a basic report, but in some cases, my text/db fields are not that large.. so the display is worst than this one.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

If you do not size the text object large enough for the text to fit why do you expect CR to "fit" the text?

Change the font size then it should fit.

And to be clear, the report designer and viewer built into VS is not a valid test. Run the your application and use the Viewer to confirm it's an issue.

Formatting also has dependencies on the printer being used so try different printers or check on the No Printer option in Page setup, but be careful with this option.

Is it a WEB or Windows application?

Don

Answers (0)