cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDAutomation font is not displaying on client machine crystal report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using IDAutomation Code128 UFL and i have created barcode in crystal report as per in the following link,

Crystal Reports Barcode Font UFL | Tutorials

Everthing working fine in my local machine. After i deployed into the server i can not able to view barcode in client machine crystal report viewer. It's working after i installed IDAutomation code128 font in client machine. Is there any option to display barcode in crystal report viewer without installing font into the client machine?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinakaran,

The ID Automation fonts will need to be installed on the Server machine too.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i installed it on the server machine. But barcode is not visible in crystal report viewer. If i export that report as PDF, barcode is displaying in that PDF.

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What 'Viewer' are you using to view these reports?

Is this a .Net app?

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it's .net web application and i am using sap crystal report viewer.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What OS are you trying to view the report on?

What browser?

This being "web viewer", what CR SDK are you using? Version of the SDK?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

0 Kudos

Not sure what product you are using but the IDAutomation UFL also needs to be installed into the Viewers x86 folder.

For CR for VS it's this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86

For CR Designer it's this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86

Have a look on your PC for a similar folder above for the viewer and make sure it's in there also.

I believe the UFL needs to be registered using regsvr32.exe so make sure it's installed under a local PC administrator account.

Run Modules to verify if the UFL is being loaded in all cases.

Don

Answers (0)