cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create ACH payment Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I ran payroll for employee, then ran the pre - DME program successfully using PC00_MUN_CDTA and then ran the DME program using the program RFFOEDI1, but got the following error when I executed this report. Please let me know if I am following the correct procedure.

Program RFFOEDI1: No records selected

Message no:F0073

Diagonosis:

The system did not find any data to be processed in payment data set.

Procedure:

Check the selection criteria with which you started the payment medium program RFFOEDI1 and compare it with the payment list.

I also checked the REGUH and REGUP tables and the employee details exist in these tables.

Thanks in advance,
Shilpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Since RFFOEDI1 program not available for the country grouping = UN we are using the  RFFOEDI1 program with payment method 'P' Bank Transfer ACH in  Create DME program.

We still facing the issue

Program RFFOEDI1: No records selected when running this program.

Thanks,

Shilpa

AshishBhati
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

Check the BT table for date and time stamp in pay result. Is Date and Time stamp available?

Thanks,
Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Yes the date/ time stamp is available in BT table.

Thanks,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I ran Pre-program DME successfully anf Run date and indicator updated in the BT Table . But still facing issues with the program RFFOEDI1 program : No records selected.

Thanks,
Shilpa

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

What country is this for?

I suppose for US we have PC00_M10_CDTC transaction for Pre-DME and for DME it is PC00_M10_FFOT i.e. RFFOUS_T program but this could differ depending upon if you are using DME Payment Workbench.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

This is for country grouping- UN.

Thanks,

Shilpa