SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply dunning on Co-insurance premiums

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

For the coinsurance process, we need to send a reminder letter(quarterly) only on the AB, AO, AH (these values stored at Document level) for only these Insurance objects AFP-, ALP-, AFC-.

Some insurance objects that are already dunned with different dunning procedures, this means that we are already sending reminder letters due to non payment of premiums.

And this new process (Qrtly reminder) should not to be included in the actual dunning proc.

Is it possible to make further distinctions along lines of business or types of insurance ?

What are the config steps required to achieve this functionality.

Appriciate your response on this.

Regards

Giri

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Your Dunning variant is also assigned to Insurance relationship to BP.

You should try to check the assignment here and assign the one which you want

Hope it helps.

Regards

Rishab

0 Kudos

As there is already one dunning procedure applied at the IO level, Now I want to apply one more dunning procedure at IO level but for some specific IO types based on checking some vlaues at document level as well.

So Is it possible to apply new dunning procedure at document level based on some validation at doc level? apart from the existing dunning procedure?

Kindly advise.

Regards

Giri

0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

I think this has to be done by enhancement, This is based on my limited knowledge on this.

You can use the Dunning enhancement and read the Co insurance premium and populate the dunning parameters.

One enhancement can be F150D001,

So the Dunning parameter assigned can be generic one and it picks details based on custom code.

Since the co insurance is another IO relation and hence i think custom code is the option here.

Hope this helps.

Please close this thread if solved.

Regards

Rishab

0 Kudos

Rishab

I think the enhancement you are talking is about FI dunning notices via fax/email.

What I am interested is only FS CD dunning reminders.

thanks

Giri