cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After posting of Asset Acquisition values in 1L through ABSO, same values not updating in respective GL accounts in 1L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please provide your valuable inputs on below scenario.

Business scenario :

Business want to post Asset Acquisition values only in Non Leading ledger(1L), and they will do remaining all steps depreciation and retirement or transfer only in Non leading ledger they don't want to post values in Leading ledger against particular ledger.

For above scenario below steps I have did in the system:

1. OADB : Depreciation Area 02 selected(Non Leading Ledger)  Posting in GL " 03 Area post Depreciation only"  Target Leading Ledger "1L" and Different depreciation area "1" Book depreciation-Leading ledger.

2. AO90 : Assigned GL accounts for 0L and 1L

3. Created New TT type for only non leading (1L) posting (Z03).

I have created new Asset and posted Acquisition values through ABSO here system created only AA document.

While I have checked in the Asset Explorer(AW01N) system showing values only 1L ledger and Asset reports also showing correctly but where as I

have checked in the FS10N, GL values not updated.

Please let me know after ABSO I have to run some other t.codes for updating values in 1L ledger against GL accounts.

Regards

Devi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Devi,

Above you write that your area 02 has posting indicator 3 "Post depreciation only".

Normally you will need another derived area (which is also assigned to 1L) to post the APC value to GL. You do not mention such a derived area above, so maybe it is missing. Then of course you will not find any APC value in 1L, because there is no area to post it.

I propose to check documentation for how to setup parallel valuation with ledgers in FI-AA. You can start for example here: Making Settings for Parallel Ledgers in FI-AA - Asset Accounting (FI-AA) - SAP Library

Best regards, Michael