cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of charge sales for configurable material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Our business wants to make a free of charge delivery for configurable material.

I have created new item catagory copied from TAC and kept relevant for pricing as blank, Billing relevance as - "F" and statastical value as "Y" - (No cumulation- value can be used statistically) and incompleteness procedure as 24- Free of charge. Rest of the settings are as it is.

Now when i create the sales order for free of charge order the Net value for the configurable material becomes '0' but it asks me for to maintained subtotal 1 though the order and item catagory is free of charge.

Please suggest how can i deliver confighurable material as free of charge.

Please suggest

Thanks in advance

Mazhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mazhar,

Please paste the screenshot of FOC order where it asks for subtotal 1. I want to see the (error) message system is giving.

What pricing procedure are you using? If not standard, then paste the screenshot of that too. Is it that you have marked the line with subtotal1 as mandatory in the pricing procedure, but doing that is uncommon and strange design.

TW

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mazhar,

Try setting Billing Relevance and Statistical Value to blank and see if it does what you need.

Glenn

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mazhar,

In line with Glenn's suggestion, please confirm if this is similar to the standard free of charge process? In FD order type, there is no billing process.

TW