Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to subscribe HTML5/SAPUI5 app in Hana cloud Platform

former_member184238
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

We have a partner account and we created one consumer account . We developed one SAPUI5 application and deployed in HCP partner account.

Now we want to subscribe this app in consumer account . When we tried to subscribe this in consumer account using console client,  we are getting the error like application not found.

But, we can subscribe the Java applications. We are following same procedure for HTML5 and SAPUI5 applications, but getting application not found error

Any suggestions to solve this.

Regards

Sridevi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gowrisankar_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try as mentioned in the below link,Hope this helps.

SAP HANA Cloud Platform

BR, Gowrisankar

former_member184238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrisankar,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I tried to subscibe the aplication as mentioned in the above URL only. It's working fine for Java applications but not for HTML5/SAPUI5 applications .

Regards

Sridevi

gowrisankar_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as i know Creating this subscription candidate is not possible via the cockpit and console right now.

BR,Gowrisankar

former_member184238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any another way to do subscription in Hana cloud Platform?

Regards

Sridevi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

as of today there are no APIs to create your own subscription candidates for HTML5 applications on HCP.

Best Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

can you tell us the procedure how to subscribe the HTML5 applications on HCP.

Regards,

Raghu

prasanna_prabhu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Even we have the similar use case. How can this be achieved? Which is the ideal way to subscribe the HTML5 application form other accounts?

Regards,

Prasanna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GQ2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi -- I'm having this problem as well. Clearly there is a way to do this, since under subscribed applications, you can see SAP's HTML5 applications. I would just like an ability to have people subscribe to mine in my tenant or elsewhere.

Any further thoughts on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is good news about subscriptions for HTML5 applications. With the latest update you cannot only subscribe to SAP provided applications but to all HTML5 applications of accounts where you have administrator rights for.

Best Regards,

Martin