cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Statement Items are not appearing in Report S_ALR_87012284

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I had created a new Financial Statement Version with all the relevant items and assigned all the General Ledger Accounts to respective nodes. When I am trying to run report S_ALR_87012284. The items are not appearing in the output. The output shows only the General Ledger Accounts. I am attaching the screenshots as well for your reference. Please let me know the reason behind this. Is there is any configuration missing from my side?

Thanks and Regards,

Piyush Dubey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Double click on each node and check whether has selected the total check box. If you select, then system will show total for each node, if you do not want to total it then remove it.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Thanks for your reply.

I had checked the totals checkbox in each node, but it could not resolve my issue.

The issue is that the Financial Statement Items which I had created in T CODE OB58 are not appearing in report S_ALR_87012284. I am attaching screenshot for your kind reference. .

In this , I had created Item as asset-----> Non Current assets------> Property, Plant and Equipment. All this items are not appearing in Report S_ALR_87012284.

As you can see the output of Report S_ALR_87012284. It is only showing the GL accounts and it is not showing the Assets, Non Current Assets (Nodes) which are created in OB58.

Thanks and Regards,

Piyush Dubey

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Double click on the node, then maintain the text for each of the node. Then only it appears in the report.

Regards,

Mukthar