Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few Charecteristics missing in the print of COA

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am facing one issue, where QM COA is not getting two of characteristics(MICs) out of 8 from the Inspection Plan of Material for which one of Inspection Lot is having issue,

I have checked

1. All characteristics from Inspection plan are assigned to certificate profile and Material assigned to Profile.

2. All characteristics are results recorded and status 5 Closed.

Please let me know any other settings need to be checked.

thanks

Naga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_maheshwari2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

can be an issue with the script

have it debugged

screenshots of the settings maintained would have been more helpful to identify the issue

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I found the reason, the two characteristics which are giving issue were maintained with wrong unit of measurement in the Certificate Profile. Once its corrected in Cert.profile then issue got resolved

Thanks for the inputs.

Nagamurali

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please  throw some light on this topic,

2 MICs are also coming in the print for other Inspection lots for other Materials also. I checked MICs are no thing different from those do not have issue.

Naga

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

sorry these 2 MICs are not coming in the print for other materials also which have these in inspection plan.

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the response.

1. We have custom version of  transaction/program of QC21. We are taking help with ABAP consultant.

2. I checked the Print indicator is set for both MICs which are missing in COA print.

3.  they are' Required' and quantitative characterics.

4, Certifiate profile is having Results origin as " 01 Inspection results" for all Characteristics.

but other 6 MICs are coming in COA.

thanks

Naga

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never mind.. hada  brain **** when i wrote that last reply..  i was thinking about sampling instructions.

In the COA profile you are saynig they are required?  Then how are you seeing the COA?  The COA shouldn't even print if a required characteristic is missing?

So if that condition is being meet, the COA program might actually be getting the data.  It might be some logic in the SAPscript.

It's hard to help since you have custom program for QC21.  One of the reasons I highly recommend you don't put in a custom program for COA's.  I have a blog here in SCN about it.  You might want to read it.  Not that it will help you much right now with this specific issue now.

An ABAP'er in debug might be your best bet to figure it out.

Craig