cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service CIC quotation - Parties involved

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello - when my user is creating the CIC quotation new this user is assigned to all the partner functions in the parties involved assignment block, even though I checked this BP role it has only employee as an extended role. Kindly advise what to do?

prompt response will be highly appreciated and points will be rewarded.

Regards

Vani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Send me the screen shot of access sequence of partner determination procedure which you taken for the quotation.

Regards

Shiva

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva -  Thanks - the access sequence is user for those partner functions which we have defined to our business requirement.

This is happening when I am creating a follow up from service request to quotation, do I need to change the access sequence??

Regards

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

yes, You have to change the access sequence for every partner functions. It totally depends on access sequence.

share the screen shot with partner functions and access sequence if u have any queries.

Regards

Shiva

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please assign the access sequence "0008 - Preceding Document -> User" to the partner functions in partner determination procedure for Quotation.  If this does not solve your issue, please explain the requirement in detail.

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yaa -

The same problem still exist even though the new access sequence(Preceeding document -> user)  is assigned as per the screen shot.

issue is the same employee is assigned to all the partner functions in the parties involved assignment block in webui.

Regards

Vani

Any please reply to my query still its not clear what is the change I need to make so that the same employee responsible is assigned to all the partner functions in the parties involved assignment block.

Regards

Vani

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts - please reply to my query above still its not clear what is the change I need to make so that the same employee responsible is assigned to all the partner functions in the parties involved assignment block.

Regards

Vani

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you creating the transaction independently or as a followup from preceding document?

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yaa -

A follow up from preceding document.

Regards

Vani

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Could you please share the screenshots of preceding document and succeeding document of parties involved assignment block.

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yaa - please find the screen shot below I have different Partner functions assigned and the same partner function is displayed in this assignment block, now the problem is if the partner function A - 123 and you have another partner function B - the system is taking the same name of partner function A that is 123, and I have Partner A/Partner B/Partner c/Partner d  for all you will find the same partner function 123 is assigned automatically by the system.

I changed the Access sequence to  Preceeding document -> user still there is no effect.

Kindly advise

Regards

Vani

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Your screenshot does not have any information to understand.  Screenshots are to understand the data determined, but you have posted the screenshot with only standard column names without any data.

1. Please let me know what is the preceding document and what is the succeeding document (transaction types).

2. Please let me know the access sequence you are using for partner functions in preceding document.

3. Please let me know the access sequence you are using for partner functions in succeeding document.

4. Please let me know the business partner(sold to party) relationships.

Please post the details requested above to understand your system configurations. 

Answers (0)