cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The setup tables are not filled with the new records after reconstruction for 2lis_17_i3hdr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with the datasource 2lis_17_i3hdr, when a run a full load the datasource brings me just those orders that were created before the last reconstruction. The orders created after the reconstruction don´t appear in my full load. I tested the datasource by using the RSA3 transaction. The only way I found to bring those orders was filling the setup tables again specifying the range of orders that I need but I don´t want to do this every day. There has to be another way.

When a did the last reconstruction I followed the steps as this link indicates: http://scn.sap.com/people/paulo.junior/blog/2010/11/25/the-set-up

Thank you in advance.

Carlos.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186445
Active Contributor

new data is not automatically added to the setup tables. setup tables are only used for initialization, afterwards you need to run a daily delta.

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the quick answer. Does exist another way to run a full load and bring records that don´t exist in the setup tables without running a reconstruction?

This question is because we are running a full load eventually for internal reasons but we don´t want to reconstruct each time.

Regards.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, We need to fill set up tables and run full load(repair full request) other wise we won't get new records(which created after the init).

Full load always pull data from set up tables only.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For full load data will get form the setup tables

delta records get form the  RSA7 (changes or modified records.

Thanks,

Phani.