cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some guidance regarding Land Use Management function.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some guidance regarding Land Use Management (LUM) in SAP REFX.

I have Indian based Client, He need to use the Land Use Management component.

I checked SAP Help but LUM configuration is country specific, so I am not able to understand how to activate same function for my Indian client.

How to do the settings of LUM for Country India???

Please Experts comment.

Thanks In advance.

All your valuable comment is really appreciate.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Prashant,

Land use management in RE-FX integrates your company’s internal view with the public and legal view of land management. Even though it’s given as country specific you can use it, there is no hurdle to use it. (You can also write / check with SAP OSS for confirmation, so that you will get clarity on adaptation in India).

Activation's Required for LUM: Make sure the following business function is activated at T-code: SFW5 (Usually its done from Basis side)

Technical name of business function

RE_GEN_CI_2

ECC software component

EA-APPL

ECC application component

Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)

Also you can read the benefits of the above business function and pre requisites of the same from below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp01/helpdata/en/a6/2c69f3152

54bc694083ede61b264ed/content.htm

Make sure LUM is activated in sub functions of REFX at below path:

Spro-Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) - Basic Settings - Activate Sub function – Land use management

Also refer SAP NOTE 448973 for information about the compatibility of add-ons for land use management.

Pls try to refer the below links for overview of LUM.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/42/f86c355dd21

bc8e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Master data Creation: Need to create a Parcel in LUM (as master data) by using T-code : RELMPL no need to go for  Usage View, If your business needs specifically then you can create the Usage view objects and you can link it to Parcel of land then you can assign the parcel in RE contract.

If still you want to know how to use it,process scenarios please try to refer RE300 material issued by SAP.

All the very best.

Regards,

Subbarao

Message was edited by: Subbarao Narnei

0 Kudos

thank you very much for your quick reply sir.

I really appreciate.

Regards,

Prashant Nalawade.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

LUM is actually launched for specific countries only. Currently India is not one of them .

Nevertheless, you can use LUM for managing properties (only restricted to Informative purpose). No complex scenarios/accounting can be incorporated in this version then. Also note that you can incorporate many scenarios in REFX standard module only, you might not need to activate the LUM functionality where majority of functionalities will not be available for India purpose. If you want to use this functionality just for simple reporting purpose then only I would recommend you to go for this functionality.

Regards,

Sid

0 Kudos

hello Siddharth,

Thanks for the sharing valuable knowldge.

kindly tell me the how to use the LUM function only information purpose only.

Can i create master data den dis master data use in our contract.

like crating land parcels and that will link in to contract and taking rent from customer.

also i want some info related LUM.

Hirarachy of LUM master data.

Your answer is really appriciatiable.

regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use LUM functionality for informative purpose only. You can create LUM master data (parcel of land, land register etc.)  and then allow that object in your Contract type by config. Now you would be able to assign Land parcel in Objects assignment tab in that contract type.

Please note that this object will b only for the informative purpose. No accounting info will be getting updated in this object (parcel). The accounts in contract will be normal accounting as per your config.

For info on LUM, please refer the below link:

Land Use Management (LUM) - Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) - SAP Library

Regards,

Sid