SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supply plant default in PM order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have recently activated the RLM in our client and defined the supply types and supply process, but when we are trying to create the PM order in remote plant for non stock item at remote plant, it is not creating the Transport requisition it is creating the PR.

Could you please help me if I am missing anything

5 REPLIES 5

former_member190949
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

For Non stock at both Remote & Base ,Please look into the configuration of Supply Process 4.

For Non stock at both Remote & Base ,Please look into the configuration of Supply Process 3.

In the Drop-Down there is option for TR or PR.

Thanks,

Kavita

0 Kudos

Hello Kavitha,

Thank you for your response and I have changed it to the TR in the drop down list for supply process 02, still it is not getting converted as TR, in stead it is showing as PR only,could you please let me know any other settings need to done.

One more query is Non Stock is defined based on the MRP type in the plant and not necessarily the quantity update should not be checked in the material type?

0 Kudos

Hello,

For Supply Process 02 (Non-stocked at Remote, Stocked at Base)-->

In this Process, the offshore user will create a transport requisition or RLM will generate an account assigned transport requisition from the work order offshore. Because the material is not planned offshore, MRP offshore is not applicable.

The offshore transport requisition is converted to an account assigned transport order.

Non-Stock will not have MRP type, but Quantity update is not a factor to be considered .

Thanks.

Please let me know if this helps.

Kavita

0 Kudos

Hello Kavitha,

Thank you for response.

For supply process, I have defined the material "X" with MRP type E0(No stock ,No planning) at remote plant,E2 (Stock ,Reorder point planning) at base plant.

Then assigned the supply process 02 for this combination in customization.

Now, I have create the Work order/PM order at remote plant, it is creating the Purchase requisition only and not transport requisition.

Could you please let me know further settings are required.

0 Kudos

Hi BS,

When you say Non-Stock item, does it means a text item or a Material Master with no Stock update?

Thanks,

Akash Mhowwala