cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:Version is already Active; activity "Set Version to Active" not executed (while trying to Reject/Activate Inbound Delivery Notification)

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello EWM Experts

I am trying to set the process code(reject)  for an Inbound delivery distributed from ECC to EWM but its in the Inbound delivery Notification(Act.) status.

I am trying to convert this notification to inbound delivery but getting the above error.Also when I try to reject the delivery ,I get the  error(Activity "Reject Change" is not permitted; reason: status "Version" has value "Active").

I want to close this delivery in ECC with zero qty without having to undistribute the delivery.

Thanks for the help!

Akhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

There might be data inconsistancy for the delivery, you can log a SAP incident to let SAP developer to correct this inconsistancy.

BR,

Vic

thiruarv-2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Akhil

I have the same issue. Not able to view my INDB in monitory but can view the INBD in notification.

And have the same error.

Can you please share the cause / solution if you have

Thanks

Regards

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswaras,

As Petr suggested can you go to IDN--> goto item tab and select the line item-> check the doc flow below.

That would have details of the ID as well. Share screen shot of the doc flow.

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo

I am using /SCWM/PRDI transaction and the ECC delivery number and though I am able to see the delivery Notification in IDN tab (DOCNO_IDN_ACT Inbdel. Not. Act.) ,I am not able to see the Delivery in ID( REFDOCNO_ERP_I ERP Document)   tab so that I can reject it.

Also as suggested by you I verified the Warehouse and also tried transaction /SCWM/IDN but nothing different.And this transaction is similar to /SCWM/PRDI just that it open the IDN tab by default instead of ID tab.

Thanks for the help!

Akhil

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Akhil,

OK, since you are not able to view ID in /SCWM/PRDI it might be possible your PPF action is not successfully executed in IDN to automatically create ID.For your IDN can you go to PPF action tab ,select action details and then select log. Is your PPF status green ?Can you share that log?

Regards,

Khushboo

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo

Thanks for your help!

I have checked in the PPF Action Tab also its showing Processed(Green) but nothing is available in ID TAB and I am neither able to accept the IDN nor able to reject it.PFA

Regards

Akhil

petrzak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you pls. try to find ID on item level? Go to item detail and to Document Flow tab, maybe there you can find your ID number.

Then I would really search in database, there is table /scdl/db_refdoc, which should show linked documents.

Hope this helps.

Petr

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop

Thanks for the help!

Actually I am not able to view the delivery in ID I can only see the delivery in IDN. Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Akhil

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

I am not clear with your statement  "not able to see delivery in ID"If you mean by checking in /SCWM/PRDI may be your default warehouse is different.

Or,you can find your inbound delivery by going to /SCWM/IDN,giving your ECC delivery number, executing ,selecting line and going to ID tab.From here itself you can reject your ID.

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

You are not able to convert the notification to ID because it is already activated (may be by PPF) and you are not able to REJECT in IDN, You have to REJECT in ID first and then it will solve it.

Regards
Anoop