cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to GenerateSuggestion List???

santossh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends, Hope you'll are doing well...

For the first time, I am implementing a demo job for Address Suggestion List in an IDES system (without SAP DQM installed) using Global Suggestion List transform. I have few queries, can anybody please help me out :

1. As I do not have any directories installed Can I still perform this demo on any of the default data files? if yes, where should I configure in the path of the transform in Global address or anywhere else?

2. Can I use a reference file as .csv(which will contain sample 50 addresses)as directory, where the addresses will be looked up for reference, if yes, where do I need to pass the path of that file and what all options should I configure in the transform.

I have already looked in the ds_reference_4_2 for configuring the options in the Global Suggestion list transform, but have serious confusion on Reference file path and Directory path for the Global address(Do we need to provide path in these both attributes), Can anyone give me clarity on this?

Guys, I am new to this, If am wrong please correct me.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It makes no sense using the address cleansing transforms without having at least one address directory in place. The address directories are in a proprietary format, you cannot use any other file type;

santossh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dirk for immediate response,

So, for demo sake I'll have to purchase the directory? Is there any other any other approach through which I can generate address suggestions like a sample global address directory....

Please suggest.

Regards,

Santosh

virginia_hagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can not use the global address cleanse transform without the referential data. 

Answers (0)