cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue Name In Smw01 for a BDOC Type is Empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have small concern which i need to just understand. When i GoTo Transaction SMW01 with BDOC TYPE CRM_EQ_DMBDOC. The respective Queues are displayed which were generated for a time period. Now the issue is that the queue starting with R3A* is not showing up with that bdoc type i.e. the queue name is coming as blank . Equipments are downloading to CRM but i cant debug the queue in SMQR as per my understanding because of this issue.

I have checked few tables in CRM AND ECC and compared our quality and production system . Dont see any differences. But in production now something has changed that the queue name is coming as blank in SMW01.

Can anyone please suggest where could i check the problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

If the data is being replicated from ECC system and you observe queue name to be empty in CRM system , then you have to check the table CRMRFCPAR in ECC system for the particular object type. The flag InQueue should have value X for the queue to be generated.

Hope it helps,

~Athreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athreya,

The queue is getting generated as its updating the Order also because its an R3a equipment queue.

But in SMW01 i can see the field queue name empty. I knew this and checked this table again it has the same values in quality as in production and in queue is also checked.

I am thinking that in SMQR because of this relation missing between BDOC TYPE AND QUEUE Name in SMw01, i am unable to debug the queue as it is not stopping when i de-register the R3a* queue in SMQR.

Is that correct ? or i Missing some information here.

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

Yes correct. You can not stop a queue in SMQR if the queue name is appearing empty and hence can not debug the data flow.

The queue name gets determined in FM CRS_SEND_TO_SERVER. Maybe debugging the FM during data transfer would help.

Regards,

~Athreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athreya,

I tried to do some debugging but since i cannot stop the queue in smq2 , i am unable to debug.

And then it shows in the smw01 log. Is there any table where BDOC Type and Queue Name For R3a* is mapped. or some setting.

Regards

Suhas

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

The FM CRS_SEND_TO_SERVER is called before the queue name gets generated. Within this fm there is call to another function module CRM_FIRST_CALL_OPERATIONS which determines the RFC destinations, queue names and other related details.

Hope it helps,

~Athreya