cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loaded tables in LTRC not replicating with new data in HANA DB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

By mistake, i pressed the "Delete" button for the SLT configuration which was working fine with Replication. And then, I cancelled it after sometime. I see that, in LTR, the configuration status changed from green to red (configuration check has detected critical issues). I am not able to find these critical issues. Any idea on this?

In LTR, I also tried to start replication once again for these loaded tables, i get the information that the table scheduled with start replication. But actually, it is not at all starting and I am not able to load new data in HANA DB due to this issue.

What would be the optimal solution? I don't want to delete the configuraiton and create once again new one?

Coud you please share your ideas?

Thanks & best regards,

Sreenu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your DMIS version?

Couple of things that you can check from your end-

1. Please go to SE11 and check in table DMC_MT_HEADER for your deleted SLT configuration. Is it active?

2. Can you see if there is any master job running through SM37 tcode- something like - /1LT/IUC_REP_MSTR

3. Are you able to see your configuration through LTRC tcode?

If yes, can you see what kind of application logs are getting generated when you try to replicate any table?

4. Can you please share the dump messages(Tcodes - ST22 and SM21) that you are getting in your SLT /Source system?

Regards,

Saritha K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saritha,

I done accordingly:

1) In SE16 in table DMC_MT_HEADER, SLT config. still active (X).

2) Job /1LT/IUC_REP_MSTR also active

3) In LTRC transaction under "application logs" tab, i get the "information" popup window stating "no logs to be loaded specified"

4) I am getting the same error "Scheduling failed for action Start Replication" whenever I try to load the tables from "data provisioning" by choosing option  

"start replication".  Immediately after this action, I  found the error messages like "Database error -10709 at CON" and "Database error -10709" in

SM21.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks & best regards,

Sreenu

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the help of your basis team, please go to tcode- DBACOCKPIT

Left hand side you will see DB connections( click on that)

For your SLT config mass transfer id, please resolve the errors that you get for your connections

(There would be two connections for your SLT CONFIG, fix specifically the db connection to hana).

Probably fixing it over here should help you in resolving it.

Regards,

Saritha K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saritha,

Thank you for your quick response.

I corrected the DB connections in DBA cockpit which I felt would you resolve the issues in LT replication server but i get the same error "Scheduling failed for action Start Replication" in LTRC and error messages like "Database error -10709 at CON" and "Database error -10709" in SM21.

It is strange that for both DB connections, I got the test DB connection "Database connection

established successfully" but why still I am getting the same error messages in SM21? I think, problem seems to be lying somewhere?

Any other ideas, please?

Best regards,

Sreenu

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you had stopped the configuration when the dbacockpit thing was being carried out.

Can you please check note 1828028?

If it still does not resolve your error, would request you to open a support ticket.

Regards,

Saritha K

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivasa,

1. Check the status of your configuration in LTRC. Make sure its active and running.

2. Please check and test your connections (both source and target). Make sure they are up and running.

3. Now start replication In case you find Table (which you are trying to replicate) having entry in RS_ORDERS in the corresponding schema for your configuration. Then your DB connection is still having issues so try to connect with your basis team to resolve this.

Also replicate table from SLT-->LTRC -> Data Provisioning not HANA Studio Data provisioning.

Please check and update.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

I performed already all the above steps. But I don't understand exaclty, what do you mean by schema RS_ORDERS? I don't have it in my HANA DB.

I am still getting the same error "Scheduling failed for action Start Replication" whenever I try to load the tables from "data provisioning" by choosing option "start replication".

Any ideas, please?

Thanks & best regards,

Sreenu

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

RS_ORDER Table in the corresponding Schema for your system.

Please check.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Thank you for your Response.

Currently, I noticed the following:

1) I don't find the RS_ORDER table entires after starting the Replication.

2) In LTRC, I see "Released" status (waiting for Job) instead of "Active". In "Application Logs" tab, I get

the information popup "No logs to be loaded specified" after clicking the button "Refresh".

3) In LTR, I see that the status "Configuration check has detected critical issues". I see the tables like

DD02L, DD02T, DD08L, KNC3, LFC3, VBREVE are having Replication error and when I try to

replicate additional tables like A132, I see the "Load table (no replication)" error status.

Any other ideas, please?

Thanks & best regards,

Sreenu