cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

content removed by moderator - why?

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just received a message that one of my replies (which was basically just a correct & simple answer to the persons problem) was removed and I should refer to my "email Inbox" to find out more details. Well, there aren't any more details rather than a link to the "rules of engagement" (http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18590) which I clearly did not offend.

The person is now left with a couple of incorrect answers and one "ok" answer from someone who posted that after my reply. Anyways, so be it. However, it might have been "nice to know" why my reply was removed? At least a "hint" as to what was "supposedly" incorrect about it (point-cheating, defaming someone else, copywright infringement), because this is just "rude" and quite frankly I don't feel like answering any other posts anymore...

I don't think it can be that hard to include one of the three reasons for "rejection" (with a little explanation), or am I wrong?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should always mention the discussion for which you got such notification and also the space where it happened. Posting in SCN Support would even be better than in Coffee Corner as it is more likely that moderators are following the Support forum than the coffee corner.

At the home page of the space you can find the moderators, if you want that they read your discussion here then you should insert their names in the discussion.

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thx, Jürgen! I'll repost in the correct place and include their names.

Answers (0)