cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CCtr Upgrade Process (Issue in Standard Report VU Upgrade)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am upgrading CCtr from 7.0.6.0 to 7.0.8.100. I am aware that for 7.0.7.100 onwards, there are some additional steps for Standard Report VU - deleting and re-creating OLAP.

I am following the below steps but still getting error for Standard Report VU. Please help:

1.Checked standard report VU – It was green

2.Upgraded IA

3.Upgraded HAC

4.Deleted OLAP

5. Upgraded DB, Reporting DB, Reporting Website

6. Upgraded other VU except Standard Reports

7. Checked OLAP – It was regenerated

8. Ran the OLAP Jobs

9. Re-assigned IP to reporting services URL

10.Restart reporting service

11.Upgrade Standard Reports VU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

lloyd_goveia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

When you are ready to re-deploy the upgrade, keep an eye on the BCM_Reporting_Services_Component_Install.txt file and the "ReportServerService__*.log" file found at "MSRS10_50.XXX\Reporting Services\LogFiles". Where XXX is your engine directory.

Check for errors in see if you get any hits on where the installation could be halting.

In the "ReportServerService__*.log" check for errors like :

"ui!ReportManager_0-6!2bb4!09/04/2015-20:12:58:: Unhandled exception: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ReportServerHttpRuntimeClientDisconnectionException: A client has disconnected from the Report Server Web service application domain ReportManager_ACME_0-6-130858669636135785. No corrective action is required. An error code has been submitted to ASP.NET to release the connection. The error code is 800708CA. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: This network connection does not exist. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800708CA)"

If you see entries like:

"appdomainmanager!ReportServer_0-8!2bb4!09/04/2015-20:11:23:: i INFO: RS authentication mode is 4; effective ASP.NET authentication mode is Windows. vdir=/ReportServer_ACME."
-> this means you are getting pass the authentication to the reporting services...

And..

"library!ReportServer_0-8!33c4!09/04/2015-20:12:33:: Call to GetPropertiesAction(/ContactCenter Reporting/Outbound/AgentCalls 1 - Annual, PathBased)." ->  Means the actual volumes are being installed...

- Lloyd

former_member282286
Participant
0 Kudos

We have upgraded from 7.0.6.100 to 7.0.8.100 and we follow the standard upgrade procedures.  The only issue that we had was upgrading the local HAC nodes.  We had to stop the service and upgrade them.  Once that was completed all the other VU's went without a hitch.  IA was uninstalled and reinstall new version. No issues with IA.  7..8.100 corrected several nagging issues that we had experienced.  We use Verint as our QA product.  The recording integration still needs work,  The QMS data events in SAP CC and Verint are not completely in sync.    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajat,

Please let me know how you solved this issue . we are going to upgrade contact Center from 7.0.6.100 to 7.0.8.100 . Also let me know the how you upgarded the IA.Its just by uninstalling and re-installation . or anything else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I was unable to resolve the issue and hence had to execute the back up plan. We have postponed the upgrade to next month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajat,

be sure, while upgrading Standart Report that Reporting website is running.

BR,

Anton.

former_member282286
Participant
0 Kudos

Try restarting the Website.........Also you may need to restart the SQL reporting service.