cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REBDBE Custom fields are enabled in display mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have followed SAP Note 690900 - User-defined real estate master data fields and added 2 custom fields under Additional fields tab in REBDBE Business entity transaction.

1. Now these 2 fields are enabled in display mode.

2. In Change mode , I am not able to save the data which I entered in these fields.  REBDBE giving message as "Data was not changed, saving is not necessary".

Please provide your inputs.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have followed SAP Note 690900 - User-defined real estate master data fields and added 2 custom fields under Additional fields tab in REBDBE Business entity transaction.

1. Now these 2 fields are enabled in display mode.

2. In Change mode , I am not able to save the data which I entered in these fields.  REBDBE giving message as "Data was not changed, saving is not necessary".

Please provide your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one please provide some inputs for my issue.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

could you please check which table you have assigned for your fields in the new field group that you created according to step 4.b) of note 690900.

For Business Entities this table is to be used.

Table: REBD_BUSINESS_ENTITY_CI     <<

Hope this helps.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenz,

As per the step 4.b) of note 690900 I have done the following steps for my Z fields.

4.b)

Regards,

Kumar

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

please check the activities described in step 2.) of note 690900.

Please assure that the function modules

...PBO_...

...PAI_...

are created following the naming convention as described and that the coding is taken over from the example function modules.

Also please check that these function modules for PBO and PAI are entered in the function module area of the BDT view as described in step 4.c) of the note.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Yes I have copied ZZ_REBE_EVENT_FMOD2 ,   ZZ_REBE_PAI_Z920 &  ZZ_REBE_PBO_Z920

function modules from example function modules.

Also PBO and PAI are entered in the function module area of the BDT view as described in step 4.c) of the note.

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Go to screen , check whether below function module is calling in PAI or not:

Press F1 by placing cursor on the custom field -> click on technical information ->double click on screen number

PROCESS AFTER INPUT.

MODULE pai.

• double click on PAI, check whether below function module is there or not. If it is there place a break point and debug whether that is calling or not.
  • Reactivate the screen with the help of technical person and check once again

CALL FUNCTION 'BUS_PAI'

Thanks and Regards,.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz & Chandra,

I solved my issue.

Thanks for your inputs.

We can close this thread.

Regards,

Kumar

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

thanks for letting us know.

Would you mind to share with us how you resolved the issue. Was our input of any help?

You can close the thread afterwards yourself.

Thank you.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Wrong structure assignment had done on Screen layout input/output fields.

I have assigned REBD_BUSINESS_ENTITY_IDENT_CI  Business Entity structure to my Z fields instead of REBD_BUSINESS_ENTITY_CI.

I have found that in debug mode and corrected accordingly.

Regards,

Kumar

Answers (0)