cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DBTech JDBC: [423]: AFL error: [423] "SYSTEM"."AFL_WRAPPER_GENERATOR": line 61 col 5 (at pos 1844): [423] (range 3) AFL error exception: AFL error: [423] "SYSTEM"."AFLPM_CREATOR": line 10 col 5 (at pos 193):

ssuratharajan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have successfully installed Predictive Analytics Desktop Edition in our laptops and we are trying to connect the same with our HANA system and predict using the available algorithms after creating and Publishing the analytical View.

But for certain algorithms we are getting the below error, For example when we select aprari Algorithm , We get the result but when wen we try to select CHAID , we get the error

An error occurred while executing the query.Error details: SAP DBTech JDBC: [423]: AFL error:  [423] "SYSTEM"."AFL_WRAPPER_GENERATOR": line 61 col 5 (at pos 1844): [423] (range 3) AFL error exception: AFL error:  [423] "SYSTEM"."AFLPM_CREATOR": line 10 col 5 (at pos 193): [423] (range 3) AFL error exception: AFL error: registration finished with errors, see indexserver trace undefined.

I have tried giving the below Roles and also the Object Privelages as below. But we are getting the same issue.

Since i am out of Ideas , I looked into all the AFL and APL installation , Do they cause the error. . Please share your thoughts on why we get this generic error

Regards,

Suratharajan .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

And couple of related thread and content that may be of interest for you

HANA PAL doc (SPS10)

http://help.sap.com/hana/sap_hana_predictive_analysis_library_pal_en.pdf

Threads discussing the same error

AFL error:  [423] : registration finished ... | SCN

Good luck

Antoine

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

it would be so great if you can update the thread with your findings. I am sure this will help the rest of the community.

Thanks for that

Antoine

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some hints & thoughts.

I found this interesting SAP Note here and this could be a start: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1961293

Can you please explore this and see if this could have a relationship with your problem?

Also this has not nothing to do with APL. APL is bringing the Automated Algorithms (they get the prefix Auto in the Algorithms list).

Best regards

Antoine