cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM - Sapscript / Smartforms

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know how Sapscript or Smartform is added to QA11 or Qa32 transaction codes. I searched on the internet & could not find the way or step-by-step process on doing this. With some information gathered, I came to know in SPRO there needs to be follow up action done. I am not sure how to do that as well. Can anyone guide with procedure or step-by-step documents? this will help a lot. If you require any details, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is not clear.

There is no sapscript to be specified for QA32 so I'm not sure what you mean when  you say "standarad script is not coming in QA32".

Once you run QA32, on the work list is a button to print an inspection report.  Within THAT screen you have the ability fo select a specific SAPscript and you could use the to potentially print bar code labels for an inspection lot.

In the print dialog you could specify the number of copies.

you can have your programers look at the following enhancement to see if it might allow you to do the pop-up or not.

Craig

0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

That was exactly I was asked for. Bring a pop-up window & give number of labels. I understand your help partially. Since I am new to QM module, I am not able to progress further. Can you please send me a step by step document. It will be really a great help on this. Please mail me the document at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kind Regards,

Kalyan

Message was edited by: Craig S

Message was edited by: Craig S  Email removed..

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah.. we don't encourage the providing of step by step instructions, especially privately.  It defeats the purporse of a community.

So if you can explain a bit more of where you are having issues or problems I'm happy to help.  but frankly, I don't have the time to put together a step my step document just for you.

Also, we do not want emails published in discussions. So I have deleted the one you put in.

Craig

sourabh_maheshwari2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

what is the intended purpose of the script?

0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

The requirement is as below,

Add functionality to print a barcode label from t-code QA32 - Movement Type 321 (transfer posting).

Pop-up is required to input: (a) Number of Labels to Print; (b) Quantity to appear on Label.

Bin ID: display the destination Bin ID, not the source Bin ID.

Quantity that appears on the label will come from the input pop-up box and not SAP.

Data for all the other fields will come from the transfer posting Material Document.

The pop-up box would be custom screen. Even if I access the pop-up box by some way, the standarad script is not coming in QA32. How to enable that?

Kind Regards,

Kalyan

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan, You will be hitting movement 321, you can do output trigger for movement type 321 with label settings, only thing you need to do give output about (a) and (b).. system can get quantity from 321 material document too ..why you want to control manually .. i think then label will be misleading..It also seems you have WM in place that is reason you asking for destination bin ID. that involved WM

You can trigger output from material document but I think you have enhance MSEG table and MIGO custom screen to mention your specified quantity so that when you re-print system pick that.. But still think that misleading information

sourabh_maheshwari2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

transaction CQ85 should solve your purpose

0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

But, the requirement is to make sapscript or smartform to appear in the t-code QA11 or QA32.

Kind Regards,

Kalyan