Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career in SAP(ABAP/JAVA)??? future scope

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I got a job offer as a SAP trainee[work in java/ABAP]. Company bond is 3 years[company is trusted] and i need to work on as a SAP [3 year].

Is SAP  have a future or not?tell me the growth and salary after 3 year.I don't have a SAP certificate and course, but i have done my java course. Tell me can i accept job offer or not. Salary is 2.4 lakhs per annum and then after i reach 3.3lakhs per annum ( in 3rd  year) .

Qualification: B.E (CMPN) 2015 passout.

Work Experience :Fresher.

wht should i do?? join or not??

Plz reply ,

6 REPLIES 6

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

If the company is trusted one then go for it.

10 years back I too started my career with a bond of 2 years.

During bond my salary was very less(less than yours). But after the bond my salary just got doubled in another company.

Among all the Softwares SAP is the Best and Of course SAP will be there tomorrow also.

You are lucky that you got a chance to enter into SAP.

You are young and 3 years bond is nothing....By the end of 3 years you would gain good experience.

And then you will get a good Salary as well(provided you work hard to learn as much as possible) and apart from salary I feel SAP is the easiest and sweet and enjoyable software.

All the Best.

Regards

Shaik

0 Kudos

Hello sir,

Company is startup.

Company started in 2010(with experience people have lots of experience in industry)

Should I go for it sir????

Reply,

Regard

Sagar

0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

Depends on what options you have and your preference.

As a fresher getting a job is difficult in India.

If you already have a offer from some big MNC then you can go for it but they might put you into any software.

If this Start up company is genuine and if they have projects then you would get good experience but you got to be there for 3 years and after 3 years you can jump to some big MNC. But you will be into SAP.

So everything has Pros and Cons. Depends on your choice.

Regards

Shaik

0 Kudos

Thank you sir

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Sagar Salunkhe,

Its good to hear that you got an opportunity in SAP as a beginner, usually its little tough in SAP as a beginner.

So just take it up, and try to work as demanded by the project, for you it will more learning this moment.

I feel that its a great opportunity for you to prove yourself as a right candidate in SAP, enhance your skill set, also try to upgrade your self with new technologies along with ABAP.

Because there are huge number resources available for ABAP in market, but few ABAP'ers are expertise in Mobile applications & related technologies also which is having good future.

Certification is not a big deal, but it may helps initially to get job, in your case you have offer already, so try to utilize the opportunity which is in hand and Prove your self, you can get certification later stage also. Don't think about salary once you are equipped with skills you will get it automatically.

I suggest you to think in this way and go a head.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for guidance Subbarao