cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iview Access Denied error for Anonymous user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the Access Denied error for anonymous user (Guest) while accessing the iview. Created the JSP ivews and defined the links to access another JSP Pages. This error is not coming for when any user is logged into portal. I have assigned the Anonymous group for roles iview's in security area.

Please let me know where to check the settings.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189925
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the issue you are facing I came across one KBA. Kindly refer to the below KBA and implement the resolution part from it.

1955041 - Error when end users try to access portal using Ajax framework page

Please review the SAP Knowledge Base Article (KBA) provided in this reply. We would appreciate your feedback on the same. You can provide this via the Overall Rating at the top right corner of the KBA. Click on the stars to provide your feedback.

Regards

Santarshi Samanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samanta,

I will check and let you know.

Thank You.

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check permission assigned for anonumous user in UME. It should have read access.

Regards,

Navya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navya,

Anonymous Users, Everyone and Guest  Groups are assigned to this user.

Please let me know where I have to the permissions. It is only for Anonymous users only. All iviews, pages, roles, framework and layout are fine. (authentication set to anonymous).

I am able to access everything through as a anonymous user. When I click any link in the existing application (link referes other jsp page, it the link refers any image or pdf then there is no problem).

Thank you.