Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Identification - Not Bound Messages

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

i am facing the problem ,while i am opening in Account page ,first name ,last name,department these there fields are showing BUILHEADER not bound,BUIL contact person not bound..Please find the below screen shot.

Component - ICCMP_BP_DETAIL

For this i am finding one note S-note-1310136 ,but i apply this note on S note transaction,first i was download the note and SAP note browser i am implementing that note but is is showing ,SAP Note does not contain valid correction instructions.

But i am getting it is in in process. see the below screen shot,

And i have tried in another way ,SE80 package -CRM_BSP_WD,i have added parameter  BSPWD_SHOW_NOT_BOUND, N=Don't show,but it is also not working.

And i have tried in another way ,in SU3 i have added parameter BSPWD_SHOW_NOT_BOUND, N=Don't show,but it is also not working.Could you please help here.

Thanks&regards

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Still i am looking help here.Could you please provide any information here.

Thanks

Kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Still i am struck here.Please help.

Thanks

Kalpana

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep break point in get method of your attributes and check in debug mode what is happening with collection..it might be due to some exception in get method..

Regards,

Dharmakasi.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi kasi,

Thanks for your reply.for this i have enhanced the compoent -ICCMP_BP_DETAIL and view ICCMP_BP_DETAIL/BuPaDetailB2B.

and enhanced the context nodes -CONTACTPERSON,- (First name,last name)

CONTACTRELATION ,(department,Function)

I have enhanced these context nodes and redefine the get methods ,ihave removed the value in getter methods(not bound).

now that value i have removed..but problem is now firstname and last name department and functions this all fields should be blank now.value  is not showing.please see the below screen shot.

Thanks

Kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kasi,

I am debugging the get_method,iam getting exception and collection_wrapper there is no data.its getting exception..what we need to do here.

Thanks

kalpana

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

For your purpose, I  would suggest you to avoid the development. The goal you're trying to achieve should be covered by the application itself, most specifically, by the parameter you mentioned named BSPWD_SHOW_NOT_BOUND.

The parameter value is case-sensitive so can you just recheck if you're filling correctly with 'N'? If still not working, I would recommend to open a message in SAP support so they can help you.

Kind regards,

Garcia

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

See also SAP Note 1310136 UI fields contain text "... not bound".

According to SAP Standard design, this information is automatically shown if the user is allowed to debug and the client independent customizing is changeable in the system.

If you want to make proposals for improvements of the SAP standard design, take advantage of the Customer Connection Program and visit https://influence.sap.com/crm2016. For example, the information should be only shown if the parameter is set.

Best Regards,

Sigrid