cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you have st.pl.str. "Fixed bin", the area check must not be active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting the above error while trying to change putaway strategy of one storage type to "F" from "I". I have searched for existing thread and found but I have tried the same way been told to follow but the error persists so I am discussing this question. Please check the screenshot of that storage type in case if you want.

Your valuable time is appreciated.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi Jurgen,

I have done the debugging and you are right, message is LT072. "Addn to stock"(ZULAG) has to have value for the above condition. The message is coming for ZULAG = " " & STEIN = "F" . After maintaining "Addn to stock" as "X" the issue got resolved.

Thnx for the Hint. I appreciate.

Regds,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have tried with flagging and unflagging the below fields though it didn't worked.

a. Storage Sec. Check active

b. SU mgmt. Active

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe a matter of sequence. Remove the storage section check, save, change the strategy from F to I.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your concern, Storage section check is already removed. And also trying to change putaway strat. from "I" to "F". The error is coming only in case of "F".

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Didn't you initially say F to I?

anyhow, read or debug the few lines in

L0L01F01

and

L0L12F01

I have no issue changing it back and forth by following the information given in the error message LT072.

Or is your error eventually /SCMW/LT 072

in that case you may check OSS note 992842 - Putaway using the product putaway profile

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And now you want us to search for this old discussion to know what advise you followed to avoid that we give the same advise?