cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHSM 3.0 - Reopened an investigation step (Offline PDF)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use EHSM 3.0 with the incident offline process. The user fill the information in the interactive root cause investigation PDF, send it by email and the data is saved in SAP. The information is not complete and the user would like to complete it online. Once, the PDF is received in SAP, the investigation step has the status 'closed' and I did not find a way to reopend it to add informations.

Does someone knows how to reopen the investigation step?

Thank you!

Marie-Josée

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

click on manage investigation process--> Set status by selecting the Root cause (offline) in investigation flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is possible to have more than one investigation step for an investigation. This status is for all the investigation steps and what I need is to know how to reopened one investigation step after the user closed it.

Marie-Josée

naveen_chepuri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marie,

I believe once investigation step is closed you cannot reopen, but you can create a new Investigation step to maintain the right root cause.

EHSM 5.0 is supporting to reopen Investigation but not Investigation step, not sure in EHSM 3.0 whether we can reopen closed investigation.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in EHSM 3.0, you can reopened the investigation.

The user fills the offline investigation PDF but it is not complete and another person needs to add comments... if they create another investigation step, the work is done twice  and they will get 2 investigations in the summary investigation... this is not an optimise process

Mare-Josée