cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Check list - configuration

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yaa - I am trying to configure the check list but facing issues does any body guide me with the very initial steps that needs to be performed while creating check list?

Kindly advise, points will be rewarded for prompt reply.

Regards

Vani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vani,

Can you please paste screen shots with regards to the steps you have performed so far.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yaa - I am trying to add a new status in the step status in the column of the check list assignment block.

I have added in the status profile but still not getting in that column.

Kindly advise please.

Regards

Vani

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Refer to the thread below, try to add the partner and you should see all the statuses which you have configured

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul - I have referred to the link which you have provided, but I am unable to get the new status viewed in the check list assignment block of column STATUS.

Do you have something handy that provide me the necessary steps please.

Regards

Vani

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

If your issue is not resolved can you please paste screen shots for a faster resolution to solve your issue.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul - Please find the screen shot as mentioned, I am trying to add a new status in the step status in the column of the check list assignment block.

I have added in the status profile but still not getting in that column.

Sorry for inconvenience,,,,,

Regards

Vani

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Can you paste a screen shot of one of the steps for your check-list, the status will come for your step see my screen shot below, if the same is still not coming try to enter the partner in the below screen shot

Please make sure that you make the following customizations  in your status profile. Go to the status profile and click on object types

Ensure that the crm order item is checked as per the screen shot below.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Atul, highly appreciated for the time taken to respond.

I have added a new status to the status profile and also checked the box crm order item.

when I go back to the checklist assignment block to view the new status so unable to find the new status is there any other configuration missing from myside.

Kindly advise.

Regards

Vani

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul - there is one more query where I am trying to configure, when user trying to send a checklist alert to the business stream(ABC) but the alerts are not triggering.

I want to assign to bunch of users to whom the alerts should receive but they are not receiving.

Regards

Vani

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vani,

Please check the below.

1) Have you assigned the status profile to the checklist item category(screen shot attached below)

2) Can you also enter the partner for the check list step as per the below screen shot and then check in the step status if the new status which you configured was seen in the drop down( please note that this does not come automatically you need to select the entry from the drop down) screen shot attached below.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

For the above requirement can you please open a new thread.

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (0)